Sullivan Hall

Joseph B. Callaghan, Inc. was retained by Temple University to investigate the façade of Sullivan Hall to comply with the City of Philadelphia Department of License and Inspection’s Façade Ordinance. The granite stone and limestone trim building is 4-stories tall and was constructed in 1934 and 1935 and was dedicated by Temple University President Charles Beury on February 22, 1936.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail